Many thanks for taking the time to view my Blog. All photographs are the Copyright of Dawn Elliott. Please do not take any photographs from this website or use them anywhere else without permission from me. Thanks!

Thursday 12 January 2012

Happy 2012!!





Well New Year resolution will definately be to keep this blog up to date. Things have been completely manic settling into the new job, but am so much happier now.

I haven't been out and about much with my camera over the past few months so major slapped wrists for that. However am very excited to be co-photographing a Fragrance Conference in London at the end of the month, its a 2 day event so hopefully should be a really good experience and great for my portfolio!

Also have a couple of weddings in the pipeline and lots of commercial projects. and am hoping to FINALLY get my long overdue mystery project that I seem to have been planning forever done so I can move on to the next one!

Elsewhere have been obsessed with baking! People have been going crazy for my cupcakes for a year or so and so I thought it time I branched out and tried a few different things and have been loving every minute of it. Have posted a couple of pics of my wares above.

Anyway catch up soon - I will post some pics from the conference early Feb.

Bye for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment