Many thanks for taking the time to view my Blog. All photographs are the Copyright of Dawn Elliott. Please do not take any photographs from this website or use them anywhere else without permission from me. Thanks!

Monday 18 February 2013

Updates on Website!!

Apologies once again for being absent for so long but I have been a very busy gal indeed!

I have had a stall sporadically throughout the year at the Handcrafted & Vintage Fair held at St Albans Town Hall and am hoping to continue through 2013.  Dates will be added as soon as I have the information.
 




I have been kept busy with some beautiful weddings and portraits which has been great fun with everyone involved.

I have also been commissioned throughout the year to photograph products and sites for various websites which has given lots of variety and brought some fabulous new acquaintances into my life who I will be continuing to collaborate with for some time.

Finally there have been LOTS of additions on the website since I last posted here, with new galleries being added to the Travel section, here are a few examples but please visit the website for all of them (www.dawnelliottphotography.co.uk) I would love to hear what you think...!

Until then Peeps, bye for now x

















1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of Bloggers have been MIA. lol
    Facebook has a lot to do with that I suspect. I enjoyed looking at this collection of yours Dawn. It's great to hear that you are being kept busy! That's what it is all about....yes?

    ReplyDelete