Many thanks for taking the time to view my Blog. All photographs are the Copyright of Dawn Elliott. Please do not take any photographs from this website or use them anywhere else without permission from me. Thanks!

Friday 23 July 2010

Playing around with Photoshop

I had a little rant to my friends recently after viewing some amazing Photoshopped pictures. These pictures were truly incredible but I felt they weren't true photography. Having this conversation with my Mum (turns out they are in fact almost always right!) she pursuaded me to try out a bit of Photoshop to the Woodland Dreams photographs and try putting Laura into a flower. She put it across that if I took both photographs it is still your own photography and it is just a different form of artwork that you have still created on your own. (see told you they're always right!)

Anyway here is my first couple of attempts and I must say I really am pleased with how they have come out.

What do you think??


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE pocket Laura, I look even more teeny than usual :) love these so much darling, thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great Sis - bet they'd look even more stunning in black & white or sepia...XXX

    ReplyDelete