Many thanks for taking the time to view my Blog. All photographs are the Copyright of Dawn Elliott. Please do not take any photographs from this website or use them anywhere else without permission from me. Thanks!

Wednesday 7 April 2010

PhotoPlus Magazine Reader Challenge Winner!

Following the recent portrait shoot I did I entered one of the pictures into PhotoPlus Magazine's Reader Challenge (which was to send in a studio portrait shot). I chose the below image as it is one of my favourites and think its a very striking piece and IT WON! I am absolutely over the moon. The picture (along with a tiny one of me - eek!) will be published in May's Edition. I am chuffed to bits!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for this, its amazing darling and you definately deserved to win, well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete