Many thanks for taking the time to view my Blog. All photographs are the Copyright of Dawn Elliott. Please do not take any photographs from this website or use them anywhere else without permission from me. Thanks!

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Well here it is, my first blog! Whoop whoop!


Here are a couple of random shots to start off with...

















I thought I would just give you a link to my website to check out the full portfolio of my travel, landscape and wildlife photography.

All photographs are available to order and I'd love to hear what you think...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland hun I love these photos there gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn
    Congratulations on the blog, best of luck, the photos are great i have the cammels in my bathroom!

    I will expose the site and your shots x

    ReplyDelete