Many thanks for taking the time to view my Blog. All photographs are the Copyright of Dawn Elliott. Please do not take any photographs from this website or use them anywhere else without permission from me. Thanks!

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Roma T'amo!

Just got back from a long weekend in Rome with my gorgeous hubby. We actually went out there for the Italy v England rugby match and decided to make a real break of it as we love it so much there.

Had such an amazing time, we went to Rome on our honeymoon previously but it was good to go back and explore so much more that we missed the first time around.

It snowed like you wouldn't believe on our first day there (for the first time in over 30 years apparently! Typical!) but thankfully after enduring a morning of it where we were completely inappropriately dressed for snow and culminated in chapped faces and numb hands and feet, the sun came out for the duration of our stay so I guess we got away with it fairly lightly.

You just cannot describe the magic of Rome, it is so steeped in history and culture and around every corner there is a new wonder to take your breath away.

I managed to whittle down some good pictures from the 800+ that I took whilst there, here are a few samples with the rest posed on the website www.dawnelliottphotography.co.uk

I hope you like them...










2 comments: